Riverside AC Installation & Replacement
Take Advantage of Our New System Discounts
Installing a new air conditioning system in your home is serious business. That’s why you need a company that will handle all aspects of installation, including pulling permits and having the state mandated testing done. Total Air Heating & Air Conditioning makes the entire process easy. We are the air conditioning installers in Riverside , Riverside County , and the surrounding area that locals trust—and for good reason. We provide complete air conditioner installation on all systems and brand names.
Signs it's Time to Replace Your Air Conditioner
No air conditioner lasts forever, and knowing when to skip the latest repair in favor of upgrading to a new unit can end up saving you a lot of money. While the up-front cost will be higher, the long-term savings shouldn't be overlooked. Some signs that your air conditioner is on its last legs include:
- Age: Air conditioners last anywhere from 10-20 years, depending on how well they've been maintained. If your unit is getting up there in age, you should start looking at replacements.
- Cost of repairs: A good rule to keep in mind is that if the cost of repairs is at least half the cost of a brand new air conditioner, you should look to replace it instead.
- Difficulty cooling your home: If your AC is struggling to keep your home as cool as it used to, there's a chance that the internal components are starting to give out.
- Strange noises: While air conditioners are far from silent, if you ever hear popping, grinding, buzzing, banging, or other unusual noises coming from it, shut it off and call in a technician before turning it back on. There's a good chance a major component is broken or close to breaking.
- Rising utility bills: Whether your AC is actively falling apart or not, newer models are more energy efficient. Your old air conditioner's efficiency will decline over the years, and after a certain point, you may end up saving a lot of money on utility bills alone.
Whether you are looking to install a brand new air conditioner for a small home or a large central air conditioning system for a multi-level corporation, our company can tackle all jobs regardless of the size or scope. Our entire team of cooling technicians are state-licensed, insured, highly trained, and have several years of combined experience.
Contact us today for a consultation or to get an estimate for your AC service needs. We can have your new cooling equipment installed in no time.
The Advantages of Modern AC Units
If your old AC unit is costing you too much money in repairs and high energy bills each month, then it's time to look into getting a new air conditioner. Modern cooling systems require far less energy to run than older systems. They also require less maintenance and last much longer—up to 20 years—with relatively few problems. They come with far more features, too, giving you greater control of your indoor comfort. Now is the time to consider switching out that old, worn system, for a brand new air conditioner from Total Air Heating & Air Conditioning.
The key is finding the right model for your home or business that can provide cool air in every room while saving energy. Let our experienced professionals guide you and give you solutions that will make it as simple and easy as possible.
Some of the most common factors we take into consideration when recommending an AC unit include:
- The size of the property including the number of rooms and occupants
- The SEER or energy efficiency rating
- Available warranties
- Advanced features for increased comfort and convenience
- Our customer’s budget
With the right tools and our NATE-certified technicians, you can have a new system that you will enjoy for many years to come.
Top-of-the-Line Cooling Systems from Total Air Heating & Air Conditioning
Your air conditioning system is one of your greatest investments. Considering that most air conditioners will last one to two decades, it's vital that you invest in the highest quality system on the market. Sure, you may save money on the front end with a cheaper unit, but you'll end up spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars more over the long run in higher energy bills and ongoing air conditioning repairs. Play it smart and do it right the first time. Our Riverside air conditioning installation experts can help you find the right unit that will run efficiently and trouble-free.
Great Service!!- Angel Z.
Highly Recommend!- Dart H.
Highly Recommend!- Barbara H.
Highly Recommend!- Jasmin H.
Knowledgeable and Fair- Karen A.
We Have Money Saving Offers
Repairs can get expensive at times. That’s why we are happy to offer online specials to our customers.
We Always Give Upfront Pricing
We take pride in giving our customers honest and upfront pricing for every job, no hidden fees ever.
We Have Fully Stocked Vehicles
Our team has all the tools and equipment needed to complete any service call. Saving you time.
We Put Our Customers First
Providing our customers with the best possible heating & air conditioning solution is our goal. We truly care about your needs.