Riverside Heat Pump Repair & Installation
Servicing All Brands & Models
Depend on Total Air Heating & Air Conditioning for all of your residential heat pump repair, installation, and maintenance needs in Riverside or anywhere in Riverside County and the surrounding areas.
We can fix any problem with your heat pump such as:
- It freezes up
- It makes odd noises
- It is not heating or turning on at all
Our heating contractors will diagnose your heat pump to determine the issue and provide you with a detailed cost estimate before any work is done. Finally, we'll get to work to repair your unit and get air flowing throughout your home once again.
We offer repair service on any brand of heat pump system, no matter where it was purchased. You can trust that our professionals will do the job right the first time and save you time and money. We are your one-stop-shop for your entire heat pump service needs.
For a same-day appointment, give us a call at (855) 933-1460.
Understanding Your Heat Pump
Unlike traditional furnaces and air conditioning units, heat pumps do not actually produce heat. Instead, they circulate warm air throughout every room in your home or office. For example, in the winter months, heat is moved inside the house, and in the summer months, heat is vented outdoors. The result is a system that can provide up to four times the amount of energy it consumes.
How efficiently your central heating and cooling system is operating can be calculated in two different ways, which are:
- HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) - The HSPF measurement determines how efficiently the heat pump is performing. Higher numbers equal greater efficiency and cost savings. Lower numbers may indicate that inspection and subsequent repairs are needed.
- SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) - SEER is a measurement of the cooling efficiency of the heat pump and applies to central air conditioning units. The higher the SEER, the more energy-efficient the unit and the greater your savings. If the number is lower, you'll generally notice it in a higher energy bill.
The Benefits & Disadvantages of Heat Pumps
Many property owners show interest in heat pumps due to their eco-friendly benefits. However, along with these advantages, there also some downfalls to these types of heating systems.
The benefits of installing a heat pump include:
- Reduced utility bills: Because they do not require fuel combustion to function, heat pumps use much less energy than other heating systems. Therefore, they can help you save money on your energy bill.
- Cheaper initial cost: Because heating and cooling are combined into one unit, the cost upfront is typically less expensive than traditional heating systems.
- Indoor humidity control: Because a heat pump dehumidifies the air when it is in cooling mode, there’s no need to purchase an additional dehumidifier for comfort during the warm Riverside County summers.
The disadvantages of heat pumps are:
- They do not perform well in extremely cold weather: While we don’t typically see many days where the temperature drops under 40 degrees in Riverside , it is still important to note that these temperatures cause a heat pump to lose efficiency and effectiveness. One way to offset these problems is to install a backup heat source to provide additional warmth during the extremely cold temperatures.
- They are noisy while operating: Unfortunately, the outdoor component of a heat pump tends to be quite loud, which is why it is important to determine placement where it would be the least disruptive to any neighbors or surrounding businesses.
- They require proper installation: Luckily, our heating specialists are well adept when it comes to heat pump installation. However, it is still important to be aware of the importance of having a unit that is properly sized for maximum efficiency in addition to having the refrigerant charged correctly for proper operation.
Heat Pump Maintenance in Riverside
With regular routine heating maintenance, you can extend the life of your heat pump and help keep it at peak performance. Sign up for our routine maintenance and we can provide you with annual tune-up services. Contact us today to find out more about our maintenance plan. Our team can keep your heat pump running at peak performance all year long.
Call a Heat Pump Repair Professional Today
All of our highly-skilled, friendly heat pump technicians are certified HVAC experts who will quickly diagnose the problem, clearly outline recommendations, and happily answer any questions you have. We're proud of our solid reputation as an industry leader among homes and businesses in our local community and we look forward to earning your business.
Great Service!!- Angel Z.
Highly Recommend!- Dart H.
Highly Recommend!- Barbara H.
Highly Recommend!- Jasmin H.
Knowledgeable and Fair- Karen A.
We Have Money Saving Offers
Repairs can get expensive at times. That’s why we are happy to offer online specials to our customers.
We Always Give Upfront Pricing
We take pride in giving our customers honest and upfront pricing for every job, no hidden fees ever.
We Have Fully Stocked Vehicles
Our team has all the tools and equipment needed to complete any service call. Saving you time.
We Put Our Customers First
Providing our customers with the best possible heating & air conditioning solution is our goal. We truly care about your needs.