Heating Repairs in Riverside
The HVAC Company You’d Send to Your Grandmother’s House
When it comes to fixing heating systems, homeowners in the Riverside County area and nearby rely on Total Air Heating & Air Conditioning. We repair all models, all types, and all brands of heating systems, from small single units to complex central units and everything in between. If you need furnace repairs, boiler repairs, or heat pump repairs, you can count on our team anytime.
All of our Riverside heating repair specialists are state-certified and have several years of industry experience. This helps us provide you with the absolute best service around. We stand behind all our work and our products, too, so you can take comfort in our no-risk service. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of satisfaction.
For a company that gets things right the first time, contact us today.
Complete Heating Repairs on All Systems
Our entire crew of heating repair experts in Riverside has the type of knowledge and training that allows us to work on every component of any heating system available today. This includes everything from the central unit to all pipes and wiring, air duct systems, filters, and vents. We provide full comprehensive repair service for all residential heating units.
How to Tell When to Call Us for Repairs
While it’s easy to tell that something is amiss with your heating unit when it won’t power on or provide you with any comfort, there are other signs that indicate it is time to call in a professional for repairs.
These signs include:
- Your unit makes strange noises: Any banging, rattling, groaning, buzzing, or humming while your heater runs is a clear sign something is wrong. Oftentimes, these sounds will occur upon startup or when you turn off your unit.
- Your unit short cycles: Any time your unit turns off and on again frequently throughout the day causes unnecessary strain on your fan motor and other system components. This also uses more energy, which will result in higher monthly utility bills.
- Your unit does not have sufficient airflow: Sometimes fans or other components can become blocked, which will result in low airflow.
- Your unit cannot heat your home evenly: If there are some rooms of your property that get exceptionally warm while others still remain cold, there could be a problem with your ductwork that our Riverside heating repair specialists need to address.
- Your unit requires you to set the temperature higher and higher: If you find yourself constantly increasing the temperature on your thermostat, there is something that is causing your system to work less efficiently and it needs to be mended.
- Your property is exceptionally dusty or hazy: If you’ve noticed that your homes air quality has dipped, or you’ve recently developed any respiratory issues, there could be something wrong with your heater that is causing it to circulate more dust, mildew, mold, or other contaminants.
Our Company Guarantee
We realize how frustrating heating repairs can be. So we are dedicated to providing you with service without all the headache. Our work is fast and our process is simple. We also offer products that are durable and last a long time. We work hard to earn your trust and your business for many years to come. There's no need to waste money on companies that simply can't deliver.
Heating Repairs Not Enough? We Do System Replacements
Our goal with every job we perform is to help you save money while giving you the best options available.
With this in mind, there are times when complete system replacement is a far better solution than:
- Ongoing repairs
- Paying consistently high energy bills
- Enduring the uncomfortable temperatures
When the time comes that you need a brand new heater, we can help you every step of the way. We provide comprehensive replacement service in which the old system is completely removed and the new system is delivered and installed. You'll have a brand new heater that is ready to use.
When it comes to heating repairs in Riverside and the nearby areas, go with the best HVAC company around. Hire Total Air Heating & Air Conditioning today at (855) 933-1460.
Great Service!!- Angel Z.
Highly Recommend!- Dart H.
Highly Recommend!- Barbara H.
Highly Recommend!- Jasmin H.
Knowledgeable and Fair- Karen A.
We Have Money Saving Offers
Repairs can get expensive at times. That’s why we are happy to offer online specials to our customers.
We Always Give Upfront Pricing
We take pride in giving our customers honest and upfront pricing for every job, no hidden fees ever.
We Have Fully Stocked Vehicles
Our team has all the tools and equipment needed to complete any service call. Saving you time.
We Put Our Customers First
Providing our customers with the best possible heating & air conditioning solution is our goal. We truly care about your needs.