Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers in Riverside
Whole-House Systems for Total Humidity Control
At Total Air Heating & Air Conditioning, we do more than just heating and air conditioning services. We offer a comprehensive HVAC service that takes care of your entire home interior. This is why we offer quality humidifiers and dehumidifiers for your Riverside County area home. They keep dry or damp air at bay and remove contaminants in the air, creating a healthier environment for you and your family.
The Dangers of Too Much or Too Little Humidity
Too much moisture in the air can make your home or workplace susceptible to mold and mildew growth, as well as other bacteria and viruses. Meanwhile, too little moisture in the air allows dust mites and other allergens to circulate freely throughout your property. Fortunately, Total Air Heating & Air Conditioning offers humidity control systems to help with these problems.
As your local indoor air quality specialists, we’re well aware of the ever-changing moisture levels in Riverside , especially during winter and summer. Let us help you balance out the humidity in your home or office with our portable and whole-house dehumidifiers/humidifier systems.
Some benefits of humidity control systems include:
- Healthier, cleaner air indoors
- Enhanced comfort
- Improved HVAC efficiency
- Reduced presence of dust and other allergens
- Prevention of mold and mildew growth
- Reduced sickness
How a Humidifier Improves Your Health
In addition to regulating the amount of moisture in the air and reducing the presence of contaminants in your home or office’s air, humidifiers greatly benefit your health.
Installing a whole-home humidifier can:
- Relieve chronic sinus issues: Dry air has a negative impact on your sinuses, severely limiting their ability to drain and function properly. ENT experts recommend installing a humidifier if you regularly suffer from congestion or sinus infections.
- Prevent nosebleeds: Humidity helps keep your nasal passages lubricated and moist, which helps reduce the chances you’ll develop nosebleeds due to dry climate.
- Help you heal faster: In addition to helping relieve many allergy symptoms because some also contain air purification features, humidity to keep your nasal passages lubricated speeds up the healing process when you are suffering from a cold or respiratory condition.
- Lessen snoring: The moisture that a humidifier adds to your home’s air prevents your throat from drying out and reduces the intensity of any sounds made from snoring.
- Improve your skin: Humidity can cause your skin and lips to dry out or become chapped. The added moisture from a humidifier will help soothe your skin, leaving it softer.
Advantages of Dehumidifiers
Sure, dehumidifiers help remove excess moisture from the air, which reduces allergens and improves your overall health. However, did you know that they are also beneficial for your pantry? Excess humidity is one of the reasons food spoils quickly; bread, vegetables, fruits, and cereals all have shorter shelf lives due to its presence. A dehumidifier will help your food last longer, which will save you money and prevent anything from going to waste.
Another advantage of a dehumidifier is its ability to reduce the presence of insects. Many pests, such as mosquitos, seek places with high-moisture and damp climates. Lowering the humidity will decrease the likelihood that insects will make your home their home too.
Call Now for Quality Humidifiers/Dehumidifiers in Riverside
Whether the dry air is worsening your allergy symptoms or too much moisture is making your home feel very muggy, reach out to Total Air Heating & Air Conditioning right away. We carry only the best brands and models of humidifier/dehumidifier systems. And with our flexible financing options, you can rest easy knowing you can have your humidity control system installed today and pay over time.
Great Service!!- Angel Z.
Highly Recommend!- Dart H.
Highly Recommend!- Barbara H.
Highly Recommend!- Jasmin H.
Knowledgeable and Fair- Karen A.
We Have Money Saving Offers
Repairs can get expensive at times. That’s why we are happy to offer online specials to our customers.
We Always Give Upfront Pricing
We take pride in giving our customers honest and upfront pricing for every job, no hidden fees ever.
We Have Fully Stocked Vehicles
Our team has all the tools and equipment needed to complete any service call. Saving you time.
We Put Our Customers First
Providing our customers with the best possible heating & air conditioning solution is our goal. We truly care about your needs.