Thermostat Services in Riverside
We Never Resort to High-Pressure Sales Tactics
The thermostat is the component in your HVAC system that regulates your indoor temperature. Strategically placed on an interior wall of your property, it works by turning your heating and air conditioning on and off while controlling the heat-transfer fluid to maintain your desired temperature. With the right thermostat, you can even significantly improve comfort and energy efficiency in your home or place of business.
Total Air Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to offer outstanding thermostat services in Riverside and the best products from industry-leading brands including Honeywell, Nest, and more. Whether you are looking for a new programmable thermostat or in need of repairs for your current unit, our NATE-certified technicians are ready to help.
Helping You Install a New Thermostat
If you want to save on your heating and air conditioning bills without compromising your comfort, consider investing in a new thermostat. Many models today offer several features that can give you more control over your energy consumption.
Some of your options include:
- Programmable thermostats – These thermostats regulate temperature on their own once you set the digital program. From basic units that allow you to set one temperature in the morning and another in the evening to the more advanced models that let you schedule for a whole week, our team can help you find a programmable thermostat that will suit your needs.
- Wireless thermostats – These thermostats can be controlled remotely using a smartphone app and a Wi-Fi connection. Whether you always forget to turn off your HVAC before leaving the house or you want to come home to a comfortable temperature, a wireless thermostat is perfect for you.
Smart Thermostats in Riverside
In addition to programmable and wireless thermostats, we are also proud to offer a variety of smart thermostats, including those made by the industry-leading brand Nest. As the name implies, they offer more advanced features, including learning your habits and setting the temperature based on the information gathered about you. Many smart thermostats also include the best features of other advanced thermostats, such as wireless connectivity and programmable settings.
Other advantages of installing smart thermostats include:
- Precise temperatures: Oftentimes, older thermostat models will read one temperature despite your home feeling much warmer or cooler. When you upgrade to a smart thermostat, you can set a comfortable temperature and rest assured that it won’t raise or lower on its own.
- Settings based on the environment: Smart thermostats are all about energy efficiency and total comfort. One of their amazing features is their ability to analyze the weather and adjust according to humidity levels and the temperature outside.
- Flexible programming: In order to save you money and improve energy efficiency, you can program your smart thermostat around your schedule. Want your home to be nice and cool in the summer when you get home from work? You can set it to turn on so that it has ample time to cool your home without wasting energy from being on all day long. This can save you up to 20% on your heating and cooling bill. Some systems even have the capability to learn your preference and program themselves based on them.
- Mobile app support: Have you ever been in a comfortable position and not wanted to get up because it was too warm or cold in your home? Now, you can set the temperature straight from your phone, tablet, or computer. The app turns these devices into remote controls.
Contact Us Today for Smart Thermostat Repairs & Maintenance
Just like any other appliance in your home or business, it’s important that you get routine maintenance on your thermostat to ensure it is working properly and efficiently. At Total Air Heating & Air Conditioning, we will perform a thorough inspection of your system, and conduct any necessary repairs right then and there.
Contact our Riverside thermostat experts today for more information. We’re happy to discuss your options and install one that will work best for you.
Great Service!!- Angel Z.
Highly Recommend!- Dart H.
Highly Recommend!- Barbara H.
Highly Recommend!- Jasmin H.
Knowledgeable and Fair- Karen A.
We Have Money Saving Offers
Repairs can get expensive at times. That’s why we are happy to offer online specials to our customers.
We Always Give Upfront Pricing
We take pride in giving our customers honest and upfront pricing for every job, no hidden fees ever.
We Have Fully Stocked Vehicles
Our team has all the tools and equipment needed to complete any service call. Saving you time.
We Put Our Customers First
Providing our customers with the best possible heating & air conditioning solution is our goal. We truly care about your needs.